idrac platform update not working / ftp

David_C_Miller at Dell.com David_C_Miller at Dell.com
Thu May 6 14:49:46 CDT 2010

From: Stephan van Hienen [mailto:stephan.van.hienen at thevalley.nl]
Sent: 06 May 2010 20:27
To: Miller, David C. (Glasgow); linux-poweredge-Lists
Subject: RE: idrac platform update not working / ftp

idrac firmware version  1.30
I'll update to 1.41 tomorrow and test again.

Stephan
Dell Corporation Limited is registered in England and Wales. Company Registration Number: 2081369
Registered address: Dell House, The Boulevard, Cain Road, Bracknell,  Berkshire, RG12 1LF, UK.
Company details for other Dell UK entities can be found on  www.dell.co.uk.