Warranty or?

Chase Bolt cbolt at datinggold.com
Thu Jan 21 15:49:05 CST 2010

I just humor them, call back 30 minutes later and tell them you did what
they asked. Or if it is quick I just put them on hold, go get something
to drink and then tell them it is complete with no change. They are
probably just some low level techs reading off questions and responses
from their screen.