Where to report bugs with firmware tools and racadm

Erinn Looney-Triggs erinn.looneytriggs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 14:44:54 CST 2010

I have run into several bugs with the openmanage automatic firmware
installation tools. Specifically I can't get the BMC to install on
anything but 2950 systems. There are sporadic failures on other systems
as well, unable to install PERC firmwares, BIOSs etc. I can't find a
place to report these issues to, is there a bugzilla or equivalent for
these tools?

I have also run into issues with the racadm command and the handling of
SSL certificate uploads > 1024 bits, again, is there a good forum for
working through these issues, or is this the right place?

-Erinn