RAID expansion

James Bensley jwbensley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 03:42:55 CST 2010

Yes there is a problem with this. You need to carve an MS-DOS
partition into your virtual disk somewhere for /boot to reside on. I
just use USB pens. We have two servers running CentOS with >2GB
volumes. I simply installed /boot to a usb pen and then keep an image
of said USB pen on another server should the pens ever die. Although
no sign of that yet. This is a crude way of doing things but I have
full use of my one giant VD.

--
Regards,
James ;)

Charles de Gaulle  - "The better I get to know men, the more I find
myself loving dogs." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/charles_de_gaulle.html