debian monitoring

P.A razor at meganet.net
Tue Apr 13 14:21:40 CDT 2010

How can I use the RPM in debian

From: prasana at gmail [mailto:prasana.iyengar at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 1:53 PM
To: P.A
Cc: linux-poweredge at lists.us.dell.com
Subject: Re: debian monitoring

Paul,

you are right, the other link for megactl is not what you were looking for.

download the binary from lsi

http://www.lsi.com/DistributionSystem/AssetDocument/support/downloads/megara
id/miscellaneous/linux/2.00.15_Linux_MegaCLI.zip

it is in an rpm in there

HTH,

-prasana

----

prasana.iyengar at gmail.com

Lord Kelvin said, "If you can not measure it, you can not improve it."