E1410 CPU IERR on 2950 III

Tom Cowin tcowin at blackfinsoftware.com
Wed Sep 2 17:15:05 CDT 2009

Bond & Peter - Thanks for your responses.

I ended up running the 32bit Diagnostics on the box, and found the
following errors:

Error Code 2900:0221 IPMI (recent date) System Firmware Processor
Sensor (CPU Machine Chk) transition to non-recoverable

and

Error Code 2900:0221 IPMI (recent date) System Firmware System
Firmware Critical Interrupt Sensor (PCIE Fatal Err) Bus Fatal Error

They've now replaced the MB and the CPUs, so I'm hoping that this will
resolve the issue... it seems to be running fine so far.