Debian on PE R410

Laurent Beauvisage laurent at mezcalito.fr
Wed Jul 8 16:20:17 CDT 2009

Hi.

I update firmware / Bios with Dell Unified Server Configurator (great
tools !)
after the update, The debian lenny fail during network card detection.

Do you think I can get a better (or different) result by Updating the
BIOS Firmware on debian like here
http://www.ducea.com/2007/08/27/dell-bios-firmware-updates-on-debian/ ?

Laurent