FreeBSD Dell Openmanage?

Danny Butroyd danny.butroyd at bigmouthmedia.com
Fri May 30 04:40:28 CDT 2008

Hi List

First of all I'd just like to thank the list for helping me get Dell
OMSA running on my Debian boxes, searching the archives was a big help!
In case this helps others I wrote up all my findings and stuck them on
my personal blog:-

http://www.ubergeek.co.uk/blog/2008/05/dell-openmanage-on-linux-debian

Feel free to criticise, pull it apart, pour scorn or whatever!

Anyway, now that the shameless self promotion is over, I was wondering
if any of  you guys have had any success installing Dell OMSA on FreeBSD
and if so have you got any tips, hints or even better a full howto?

Thanks in advance.
Danny

This message has been scanned for viruses