Recursive links

Michael Blinn mblinn at peopleplaces.org
Thu May 29 06:48:31 CDT 2008

I'm using dellomsa 5.3.0-9 on an i386 Ubuntu Hardy install from sara.nl

I've found a recursive link in the /opt/dell tree that is causing my
backups to run forever. While I may have done this myself, I don't
recall symbolically linking anything in this tree.

root at www:/etc/delloma.d# ls -al /opt/dell/srvadmin/srvadmin
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 18 2008-05-01 14:25 /opt/dell/srvadmin/srvadmin
-> /opt/dell/srvadmin

-Michael Blinn

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message, and any attachments that may accompany it,