Advice on KVM PS2/USB mixture?

SJ Stanaitis sstanaitis at dpsource.com
Tue May 13 13:48:28 CDT 2008

I'm using Tripp-Lite's at both my sites, it's the spiffy kind with the
LCD in a tray... Like $1500 with 8 ports, and then you can daisy-chain
the 8-port unit to a 16-port unit.  They *may* have custom KVM cables
for USB, but I usually just pair up the standard vid/ps2 cable ($14)
with a PS2/USB converter on my 1950's.

I've got a mix of 2650's, 2850's, and 1950's.  Tripp-Lite makes a great
product.

P/N - B020-008 (8-port with KVM and LCD/Keyboard on tray)
P/N - B022-016 (16-port KVM - daisy chain to the LCD KVM - not something
you need just yet)

Cheers,
--SJ

SJ.Stanaitis - Network Administrator