Old disk drive firmware for Maxtor ATLAS10K5_300SAS?

Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com
Wed Mar 12 00:29:16 CDT 2008

I see only one version posted externally, myself, and see no way to get older versions.

http://linux.dell.com/repo/firmware/cross-distro/RPMS/noarch/AL10LX_3_5_15K_SAS_300GB_DU_componentid_13377-a00-21.noarch.rpm

I'm pretty sure this is the RPM for the drive you mention. I'm looking in my extract archives and see only this version ever posted.
--
Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-poweredge-bounces at dell.com on behalf of Joe Malicki
Sent: Tue 3/11/2008 11:57 AM
To: linux-poweredge-Lists
Subject: Old disk drive firmware for Maxtor ATLAS10K5_300SAS?

Is it possible to get the old (BP00, or something before BP05) firmware for
the Maxtor ATLAS10K5_300SAS from somewhere?  I never saw it on any Dell
websites and can't find it on the FTP sites.  I don't want to use it, just test
downgrading then upgrading again as a software test.

Thanks,
Joe Malicki