Old disk drive firmware for Maxtor ATLAS10K5_300SAS?

Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com
Wed Mar 12 00:29:16 CDT 2008

I see only one version posted externally, myself, and see no way to get older versions.

I'm pretty sure this is the RPM for the drive you mention. I'm looking in my extract archives and see only this version ever posted.

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-poweredge-bounces at dell.com on behalf of Joe Malicki
Sent: Tue 3/11/2008 11:57 AM
To: linux-poweredge-Lists
Subject: Old disk drive firmware for Maxtor ATLAS10K5_300SAS?
Is it possible to get the old (BP00, or something before BP05) firmware for
the Maxtor ATLAS10K5_300SAS from somewhere?  I never saw it on any Dell
websites and can't find it on the FTP sites.  I don't want to use it, just test
downgrading then upgrading again as a software test.

Joe Malicki

Linux-PowerEdge mailing list
Linux-PowerEdge at dell.com