Symantic Backup Exec agents

Robert von Bismarck robert.vonbismarck at vtx-telecom.ch
Tue Aug 26 03:21:45 CDT 2008

Same here, we use version 5.046 (be_agent_5046.tar.gz) and it works fine on CentOS 3.x, 4.x and 5.x

It shows this message on startup :

Backup Exec -- Unix Agent, Version 5.01 Revision 5.046
Copyright 2001 VERITAS Software Corporation.  All Rights Reserved.

The only issue we have is that exporting more than one partition on x86_64 systems does not work correctly. Symantec does not have a clue about this and googling around didn't help either.

Cheers,

Robert