About KIPMI0 process

hai wu haiwu.us at gmail.com
Mon May 21 10:37:41 CDT 2007

The KIPMI0 process sometimes uses lots of CPU, 63.5%, every one or two
minutes, and since the servers are to be Oracle RAC servers, and for Oracle
RAC load balancing, Oracle PMON process needs to read CPU (load average)
data, and make load balancing decisions based on that data, I am not sure if
KIPMI0's high CPU usage would cause any wrong decisions made by Oracle
database PMON process.

Thanks,
Hai