Poweredge 2650 RHEL4 install PERC3D/I RAID disk errors

Gianluca_Allegretta at DELL.com Gianluca_Allegretta at DELL.com
Tue May 15 09:18:08 CDT 2007

Hi

As you can see here the 2650 is well supported with RHEL4

http://www.dell.com/content/topics/global.aspx/alliances/en/os_certifications?c=us&l=en&s=corp

http://bugzilla.redhat.com/hwcert/list.cgi?product=Red+Hat+Hardware+Certification&quicksearch=2650

If you want to do a fresh RHEL 4.4 installation use the latest Server Assistant.

http://ftp.us.dell.com/sysman/OM_5.2.0_ISM_A00.ISO

If you still have problem try a diagnostics on disks and/or recreate the raid volume.

Ciao

Gianluca