Nagios/OpenManage

Sean Finney sean at stickybit.se
Tue Mar 20 09:38:39 CST 2007

(sorry for all the top posting, stuck on a crappy mua today)

i'm using 5.x debs on a dapper server and an rhel 4 server.  digging back in my memory i think there were two problems: (1) not properly detecting omsa version (debian/ubuntu specific, omreport executes rpm to find its own version???) and (2) invoking omreport with the wrong argumens in one instance (omreport controller instead of omreport vdisk), which results in missing some potential problems.

again, this is all from memory...

    sean