Nagios/OpenManage

Sean Finney sean at stickybit.se
Tue Mar 20 08:35:25 CST 2007

hi vincent, drew,

i  just wanted to throw out a warning that you should check that the plugins actually work (i.e. pull out a disk,
power-cable, etc and make sure they say what they should) before blindly trusting them.  from personal experience i know that the check_om_storage.pl script doesn't work without a small patch or two, at least on my systems.  if you'd like i can send you a copy of it (i sent a patch upstream and never heard back).

    sean