Problem installing Redhat Enterprise Linux ES 4 on PowerEdge 2800

Dan Pace Jr. dpace at wilsonpriceit.com
Mon Mar 19 13:36:59 CST 2007

If your hardware and your CD checks out, I'm wondering if you are past
the point where it switches video modes from standard VGA to a higher
resolution or GUI. If you are not past this point, I've seen systems
that would lock up while probing  high end or non supported video adapters.

G. Dan Pace, Jr.
Wilson Price Information Technology
Linux, Unix, Security, and Communications
(334) 386-4800 Customer Support Line
(334) 386-4812 Direct @ Work
mailto:dpace at wilsonpriceit.com