Linux Virtualization

Colvin, Joshua jcolvin at sfwmd.gov
Mon Mar 12 10:32:19 CST 2007

I'd recommend VMWare Server. It's free, and can run many OS' at once,

all different flavors. See
http://www.vmware.com/products/free_virtualization.html.

If you don't see your exact distro supported, still download and install
-- it

will attempt to recompile itself to fit in your kernel, and I've never
had that

painless procedure fail yet.