Strange memory issue(?) with 6850

Dominique.GARNIER at arval.fr Dominique.GARNIER at arval.fr
Tue Mar 6 07:07:35 CST 2007

# ipcs -m

------ Shared Memory Segments --------
key        shmid      owner      perms      bytes      nattch     status
0x0001ffb8 983040     root      666        76         5
0x00025990 1015809    root      666        8308       5
0x00027cb9 1048578    root      666        132256     1
0x00027cba 1081347    root      666        132256     1
0x00027cbb 1114116    root      666        132256     1