Strange memory issue(?) with 6850

Dominique.GARNIER at arval.fr Dominique.GARNIER at arval.fr
Fri Mar 2 06:52:16 CST 2007

Yes this is the kind of stuff i tried but:

If i sum all the process VSZ and RSS size that way i got:

1.74Go VSZ
109Mo RSS
on a problematic server

1.57Go VSZ
115Mo RSS
on a server displaying around 8Go

This are the free outputs corresponding to the two servers:

Mem:       8158444    3250048    4908396          0     277808
835216
-/+ buffers/cache:    2137024    6021420
Swap:      6265340          0    6265340

Mem:       8158444     634176    7524268          0      32220
452892
-/+ buffers/cache:     149064    8009380
Swap:      6265340          0    6265340

Am i missing something?