up2date error exceptions.UnboundLocalError related to unofficial yum repository?

Michael E Brown Michael_E_Brown at dell.com
Wed Jun 27 11:33:36 CDT 2007

On Wed, Jun 27, 2007 at 11:26:27AM -0500, Michael E Brown wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 27, 2007 at 11:47:16AM -0400, Zembower, Kevin wrote:
> > There was an error downloading:
> > http://linux.dell.com/yum/software/rhel4//headers/dell-lsiflash-0-1.0.15
> > -1.el4.i386.hdr
>
> Here I am stumped. I dont see why it is using the wrong path here when
> it obviously has the right path in the previous step.
>
> I'll need to take a look at a couple things and see if I can make
> anything out. I'll see if I can reproduce this.

Two solutions:

1) short term: I've added a redirect in my webserver config so that this
path now works. This should fix your problem. Please try it again and
see.

2) long term: I am testing an updated dell-repository RPM that will
update the repository config. This should get you using the new URLs.
Should be out later today after I can get a good test on it.

--
Michael