Drac problem

Faris Raouf asterisk at raouf.net
Wed Jun 27 07:55:09 CDT 2007

Actually this sounds like it could also be similar to the issue we are
having. In our case I think we narrowed it down to the use of IE7 as the
client. Dell tech support suggested we wait until new firmware was out for
the drac that supported IE7 if I recall correctly. In the meantime I have to
reset the drac after almost every session which is very annoying.

If you have some machines with IE6, see if that solves the problem (assuming
you use IE7 of course - if you use something else then our problem obviously
isn't the same as yours)?

Faris

(p.s. why is Outlook so hard to use with mailing lists? It is driving me
nuts. And I can't use Thunderbird - I really don't like it. I tried for over
6 months but it annoyed me too much)