IT Assistant - is there a linux version planned?

Brian A. Seklecki bseklecki at collaborativefusion.com
Tue Jun 26 09:04:44 CDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-06-14 at 12:14 +0200, wolf2k5 wrote:
> On 6/13/07, Jim Nelson <jim.nelson at neteasyinc.com> wrote:
> > Is the IT assistant going to be Windows-only, or is there a Linux version I

What does it do?   We probably have the tools in-tree already.

Besides, from what I can see from the PDF, RHN does all of this using
PHP and a clue-by-four.

~BAS

> > haven't found yet?
>
> We'd like to see a IT Assistant version for Linux too!
>
> Thanks.

IMPORTANT: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient (or the individual responsible for the delivery of this message to an intended recipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.