instsvcdrv/dcdbas fails to start

Victor Orgos v_orgos at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jun 25 18:47:52 CDT 2007

It seems that the OMSA built the driver for the new kernel on one of them upon startup, but not the other two servers. a bug perhaps?

when we re-installed OMSA on the other two servers, the driver was created and the service started correctly.

not happy about it but at least we know what to do next time.

we are running osma version 4.5. does anyone if this is fixed in later versions?