Fedora core 4 on 1850 only running at 10MBps

Marcel White mwhite at intellimec.com
Mon Jun 25 14:39:27 CDT 2007

Thanks for the quick responses:

Here's the ethtool output for one of the interfaces:

Settings for eth0:
        Supported ports: [ TP ]
        Supported link modes:   10baseT/Half 10baseT/Full
                                100baseT/Half 100baseT/Full
                                1000baseT/Full
        Supports auto-negotiation: Yes
        Advertised link modes:  10baseT/Half 10baseT/Full
                                100baseT/Half 100baseT/Full
                                1000baseT/Full
        Advertised auto-negotiation: Yes
        Speed: 10Mb/s
        Duplex: Full
        Port: Twisted Pair
        PHYAD: 0
        Transceiver: internal
        Auto-negotiation: on
        Supports Wake-on: umbg
        Wake-on: d
        Current message level: 0x00000007 (7)
        Link detected: yes

I'm running kernel 2.6.15-1.1831_FC4smp... Other servers running this
kernel do not have this issue... I'm thinking my hosting provider may be
trying to pull the wool over my eyes, but wanted to check with the
mailing list first.

Marcel