Fedora core 4 on 1850 only running at 10MBps

Marcel White mwhite at intellimec.com
Mon Jun 25 14:03:11 CDT 2007

Hello again,

A couple (2) of my production 1850 servers I have discovered are running
at 10MBps on a 100MBps switch. The other 3 seem to be working fine at
100MBps. Cables have been changed by my *hands* at our production
facility. The OS is fedora core 4, which I assumed would run at 100 by
default. Is there anything I should be looking for to possibly change
these interfaces to use 100MBps? Or has anyone else ever experienced
this issue? Thanks for any information.

Marcel