instsvcdrv/dcdbas fails to start

Ben bda20 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Jun 25 02:39:17 CDT 2007

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007, Victor Orgos wrote:

> looking deeping, I found that there are different modules being loaded.
> [...]
> which is the correct one?

I'm not entirely sure what your issue is, but I've found in some cases that
after a kernel upgrade you need to uninstall and reinstall OMSA which
rebuilds anything which depended on the old kernel for the currently running
one.

I've almost gone so far as to write a script for it which checks if the
pre-reboot kernel is different to the currently booting one and if so do the
necessary for me.

Ben
         Life Is Short.          It's All Good.