2950 write performance issues

McDougall, Marshall (FSH) Marshall.McDougall at gov.mb.ca
Thu Jun 14 13:39:03 CDT 2007

They are both WB.

There has been a new development, though.  It turns out that the Sybase
configs on both servers were not the same.  The dba had turned off dsync
for some databases on one server but did not have the same settings on
the other. That was the reason for the disparity in performance.  Sorry
for the garden path!  Thanks to all who responded.

Regards, Marshall