Drac problem

Claudio De Luca claudio at serverplan.com
Thu Jun 14 08:43:28 CDT 2007

Hi all,

we have about 150 server PE 860-1850-1950-2950, every server use the drac
card series 4 and 5, we have a little problem on all the serves with the
java console after 3-4 login (not simultaneus) we can't connect anymore, the
only way to access on the java console is to reset the drac card from ssh
with "racadm racreset soft" but sometime the drac dead so we need to
reconfigure it, is there any fix or solution? we have already try to upgrade
the firmware on drac 4 and 5, try with different browser and java client
version.

Thanks
Claudio