PE2950 hangs on IERR E1410

Nico_Terrey at Dell.com Nico_Terrey at Dell.com
Thu Jun 14 01:05:06 CDT 2007

Hi.

please remove the DRAC Card (if installed). This issue can also be
occurs of any PCIx / PCIe card (if installed, remove them too).
At the most cases the DRAC causes the issue.

Nico

________________________________

From: linux-poweredge-bounces at dell.com
[mailto:linux-poweredge-bounces at dell.com] On Behalf Of watchman
Sent: Mittwoch, 13. Juni 2007 18:16
To: linux-poweredge-Lists
Subject: PE2950 hangs on IERR E1410

We have a Dell PowerEdge 2950 running RHEL4 that hung over the weekend.
When I got to the co-lo facility, the front panel is flashing

"IERR E1410 CPU 1" and "IERR E1410 CPU 2"

Apparently, this is some type of internal CPU error, but the Dell
documentation recommends running windows based diagnostics.

Any suggestions? Should I return the box to Dell?

... watchman (Andy)