OMSA on Poweredge 2950

Giuseppe La Rosa giuseppe.larosa at procube.it
Wed Jun 13 10:12:07 CDT 2007

Nico_Terrey at Dell.com ha scritto:
> Hi Guiseppe,
>
> Please try this:
>
>>> If you have the debian package from
>>> _ftp://ftp.sara.nl/pub/sara-omsa[1_]
>>> and wants to have the webserver works on amd64 servers, you probably
>>> wants this to make it works change :
>>>
>>> /lib/security path to /lib32 in /etc/pam.d/omauth

Ok, now this is the file :

#%PAM-1.0
#auth       required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
#auth       required    /lib/security/pam_nologin.so
#account    required    pam_stack.so service=system-auth

auth       required     /lib32/pam_unix.so nullok
auth       required     /lib32/security/pam_nologin.so
account    required     /lib32/pam_unix.so nullok
~

>>> and copy from a etch 32 bits install theses files :
>>>
>>> /lib/libsepol.so.1
>>> /lib/libselinux.so.1
>>> /lib/security/pam_unix.so
>>> /lib/security/pam_nologin.so
>>>
>>> to /lib32 of your amd64 servers.

Where can I find a etch 32 bits install ?
I try to copy these files from /lib to /lib32

>>> after a ldconfig you should be able to pam login

Ok, but it doesn't work

--
Best
Giuseppe La Rosa