Where to buy RHEL - Dell or RedHat ?

Robert Jaroszuk zim at iq.pl
Tue Jun 12 08:45:35 CDT 2007

Tom Z. Napierala wrote:
> On Tuesday 12 June 2007 08:53:41 Robert Jaroszuk wrote:
>
>> Hello.
>>
>> What is better and why - buing servers with RedHat from Dell,
>> or separately servers and RedHat EL from RH ?
>> Are there any advantages when I will buy RedHat from Dell ?
>>

> 1. It comes preinstalled.

Ok, this point has no value for me - I can install RH myself ;)
> 2. One contact (support) point

Ok, but do Dell support RHEL when I buy RedHat from redhat.com ?
Or they will say 'you didn't buy it from us so go away' ? :]

> 3. Dell's stuff expertise with Red Hat on Dells ;)

I know, but if RedHat from Dell is the same system as RedHat from
redhat.com,
does it make any difference if I don't buy redhat from dell ?

--
... Robert Jaroszuk ...
GCS/IT/O d? s: a- C++ ULB++++$ P+ L++++$ E- W++ K- N+ DI+ V-

	-> New photos: http://zim.iq.pl/photo/