Debian/GNU Linux OMSA 5.2 package

Russell Davie russelldavie at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jun 9 20:50:04 CDT 2007

On Sat, 9 Jun 2007 13:32:36 +0200
Bas van der Vlies <basv at sara.nl> wrote:

> On Jun 9, 2007, at 5:33 AM, Russell Davie wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 06 Jun 2007 15:32:56 +0900
> > Hiroyuki Yoshimura <yoshimurah at mahikari.or.jp> wrote:
> >
> >> Dear Sander Keemink,
> >>
> >> First, I'm sorry. I cannot speak English well.
> >> I saw the archive of the mailing list that you had contributed.
> >>
> >> deb ftp://ftp.irc.sara.nl/pub/sara-omsa dell  sara
> >>

> > is this repository publicly available?
> >
> The url is wrong, it is an internal address, use:
>     deb ftp://ftp.sara.nl/pub/sara-omsa dell  sara
> --

Thanks for this but the repo is timing out.
Is there something else I need to do to enable this repo to be accessible? eg login/password?

Err ftp://ftp.sara.nl dell
Release.gpg
  Could not connect to ftp.sara.nl:21 (145.100.29.218), connection
timed out
Err ftp://ftp.sara.nl dell/sara Translation-en_AU
  Could not connect to ftp.sara.nl:21 (145.100.29.218), connection
timed out

TIA
Russell