Finding/removing an older *unknown* version of OpenManage

Jeff Fishbaugh email.fish at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 15:02:10 CDT 2007

Running just the install script with 'set -x' uncommented, as suggested by
one J. Epperson, eluded to what packages of a previous version might be
installed.

A single package, racadm, was installed and caused any newer build to fail
install. Once I removed it I was able to install a newer version of OM
without issue.

Thanks for all the help.