Fwd: Debian OMSA 5.2 package

fred smith medpacs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 09:51:31 CDT 2007

Thank-you, Fixed that but now:

freds at ns1:/etc/init.d$ sudo ./instsvcdrv start
instsvcdrv_oihapicfg_validate_addheader()
Starting Systems Management Device Drivers:
Starting ipmi driver: CheckOpenIPMIVersion: FAILED to determine OS
CheckOpenIPMIVersion: kernel version minimum is: 2.6.15
CheckOpenIPMIVersion: running kernel version is: 2.6.20-15-server
CheckOpenIPMIVersion: kernel patch version > minimum
 *

and

freds at ns1:/etc/init.d$ sudo ./instsvcdrv status
ipmi driver is instsvcdrv_oihapicfg_validate_addheader()
stopped