2950 RAID tools

Fri Jun 8 09:49:43 CDT 2007

You can either use OMSA or Megarc

From: linux-poweredge-bounces at dell.com
[mailto:linux-poweredge-bounces at dell.com] On Behalf Of McDougall,
Marshall (FSH)
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 9:37 AM
To: linux-poweredge-Lists
Subject: 2950 RAID tools

I have some 2950's with PERC 5i's in them.  I am encountering some very
inconsistent performance between them, specifically with regards to
database write operations.  The write performance is actually worse than
my 2550's!  I would like to have a look at how the raid arrays are
setup, but I don't want to take them down to do it.  With the 2550's I
have I used afacli.  Is there a similar tool for the new PERC's?
Thanks.

Regards, Marshall