Finding/removing an older *unknown* version of OpenManage

Aaron McKinnon mckinnon at caltech.edu
Thu Jun 7 17:43:59 CDT 2007

See if you can run:

srvadmin-uninstall.sh

It should be in your path... If not you will have to hunt down the files
and delete them for very old versions.

# which srvadmin-uninstall.sh
/usr/bin/srvadmin-uninstall.sh
# ls -lah /usr/bin/srvadmin-uninstall.sh
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root 60 Nov 16  2006 /usr/bin/srvadmin-uninstall.sh
-> /opt/dell/srvadmin/omil/supportscripts/srvadmin-uninstall.sh

-Aaron