Finding/removing an older *unknown* version of OpenManage

Jeff Fishbaugh email.fish at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 17:38:29 CDT 2007

There are no RPM packages installed with 'srvadmin' in the name. As an FYI,
I also did a -qal and searched for 'dell' as well. As far as I can tell
there is no RPM based install of OM, but as mentioned when I turn around and
try to install OMI-5.0 the install script aborts and tells me there is
already a previous version installed.

Hence the original post, if it doesn't have srvadmin or dell in name and/or
it isn't an RPM based install, what other things could it be called none the
less where could it be installed?

Thanks in advance.

-J