Finding/removing an older *unknown* version of OpenManage

Thu Jun 7 16:45:38 CDT 2007

What is the ouput of 'rpm -qa | grep srvadmin' look like? That should
tell you what packages are still present.

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-poweredge-bounces at dell.com
[mailto:linux-poweredge-bounces at dell.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Fishbaugh
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 4:42 PM
To: linux-poweredge-Lists
Subject: Finding/removing an older *unknown* version of OpenManage

Hello:

I am attempting to get OMI-5.0 installed; however, there seems to be a
previous version installed per the output of the install script when it
fails to install 5.0. It doesn't tell me anything more nor am I finding
the
old version anywhere.

How can I figure out what version is installed and how to remove it.
There
is no sign of omreports binaries or anything like present, none the less
the
install or uninstall scripts from the old version I'm trying to get rid
of.

Tips appreciated.

-J