ipmitool bootdev pxe

Chance Reschke reschke at bakerlab.org
Wed Jun 6 12:20:05 CDT 2007

Thanks for the quick response and the convenient link to the DTK tools!

I appreciate what the DTK tools can do, but it's convenient to have
access to the bootdev IPMI feature for ad hoc changes.  Here's my
vote for enabling this feature in future revisions of Dell hardware.

And thanks for offering to talk with the firmware folks about fixing
the response to something more informative - it'd save lots of folks
much unnecessary flailing about trying to get it to work.

Thanks,

Chance

--
Chance Reschke