Dell guys: DTK 2.3 URLs are wrong!

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Mon Jun 4 23:20:28 CDT 2007

On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 12:15:04PM +0800, Richard Chan wrote:
> Hi Dell guys,
>
> When looking for the DTK via support website, drivers n' downloads is giving
> the wrong URLs to the DTK.
>
> Here are the links:
> http://ftp.us.dell.com/sysman/DTK_2.3-LINUX-2546.iso
> ftp://ftp.us.dell.com/sysman/DTK_2.3-LINUX-2546.iso
>
> Actual file is DTK_2.3_LINUX-2546.iso.
>
> Maybe rename the file?

That's very odd.  Our tools for publishing to support.dell.com /
ftp.us.dell.com let us specify the file name when we upload the
content to the database, but we can't change those names thereafter.
I wonder how they're getting the wrong names on the FTP server...

Thanks for the report, will have "top men" investigate.
-Matt

--
Matt Domsch
Software Architect