ubuntu laptops

Harald_Jensas at Dell.com Harald_Jensas at Dell.com
Mon Jun 4 15:06:34 CDT 2007

There is already a post on the Wiki regarding this:
http://linux.dell.com/wiki/index.php/GRUB_error_17_after_kernel_update

It has been fixed in the factory images since Friday, and there are examples on how to prevent it happening on the next update on the wiki.

Also, use the linux-desktops list for Desktop/Notebook releated topics.

To subscribe to linux-desktops go here: