Dell 2550 needs a graphic adapter upgrade.

Brian A. Seklecki bseklecki at collaborativefusion.com
Mon Jun 4 10:20:42 CDT 2007

Since almost none of these generate systems have AGP,  i recommend
Inno3d PCI cards.  They make a put a variety of VGA+DVI enabled mid
range nvidia geforce4 oem chips on PCI profile cards:

http://microsource-store.stores.yahoo.net/vid-inno-mxb128pc.html

And unlike the rest of the NVidia OEMs, these wont randomly burn up one
day.  I've used them for multi-monitor xinerama configs for many years.
~BAS