Dell 2550 needs a graphic adapter upgrade.

Robert Hagg rhagg at u.washington.edu
Sat Jun 2 09:30:15 CDT 2007

I sent a message re this topic, but it doesn't look as if made it. My appologies if it did.

I have a Dell 2550. It's being used more an more as a work station an can use an upgrade to it's graphics video adapter if possible. It currently has an ATI Rage XL integrated adapter.

I was able to figure out the problem in running LCD montiors, but would like to improve on the image if possible.

Has anyone successfully upgraded the 2550 video. If so what did you use.

Regards