PXE booting of PE1950

Alderman, Sean salderman at medplus.com
Wed Feb 28 13:19:09 CST 2007

Don't we need to have portfast enabled on the switch?...

And doesn't 2.6 Kernel have that issue where it calls GIG1 Eth1 and GIG2
Eth0?... I can not successfully pxe a 2950, with out completely
disabling one of the interfaces... I can't recall if the 1950's have 2
interfaces or not.

--
Sean M. Alderman