Server Assistant question

John Oliver joliver at
Tue Feb 27 16:55:46 CST 2007

We're trying to run Server Assistant on a PE1750  The system boots from
the CD and says:

1. Server Assistant
2. Server Assistant with CD media check
3. Skip CD boot - Boot to hard drive

1. or waiting results in:

"To begin replication, please insert your replication floppy.
Replication will begin once the system has booted.
Unsupported system detected. Press <ENTER> to reboot the system."

I cannot find any mention of any "replication floppy" anywhere.

That was with ISM 5.1  We tried 4.5  After a few seconds, it said
something about an unsupported system and prompted for a reboot.

What is the secret?

* John Oliver                    *