DRAC5 and firefox 2.0.0.2

Steven Lee slee at cs.cornell.edu
Tue Feb 27 09:23:24 CST 2007

All,

I can confirm this problem on a couple of the PowerEdge 2950 servers
we have.  The problem appears to be with redirection.  In Firefox
2.0.0.2 in both Linux and MacOS X, the browser gets redirected to:

https://bison-con.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/webcgi/index

and then displays a blank page.

In Apple's Safari, the browser gets redirected to:

https://bison-con.cs.cornell.edu:443/cgi-bin/webcgi/login

and the login screen is displayed.

If I type the redirected URL https://bison-con.cs.cornell.edu:443/cgi-
bin/webcgi/login in Firefox, I'd get the login screen, also.  I am
not sure if this is a bug with Firefox or DRAC5.

Steven