DELL Market Share Spiralling Downwards

J. Epperson linux-poweredge at epperson.homelinux.net
Mon Feb 26 09:27:58 CST 2007

This is a very reasonable and compassionate response.

Far more so than is deserved by someone who jumped onto the latest
bandwagon without scoping out his compatibility issues and then cluelessly
sent off-topic copies of his his snarky little flame to a bunch of people
who would never have dreamed of painting themselves into such a technical
corner to start with, and who would blame themselves rather than the
vendor had they done so.

But I'm feeling much better now....