"Server Assistant" and "Systems Management" CDs?

John Oliver joliver at john-oliver.net
Fri Feb 23 14:40:17 CST 2007

On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 08:44:02AM -0000, Michael Marshall wrote:
> If you look up your system on the Dell Support downloads site
> (http://support.euro.dell.com/support/downloads/index.aspx?c=uk&l=en&s=g
> en) then it will give you links for the ISOs under the 'Systems
> Management' category.

No, they do not show up for me under any category for any of the several
systems I tried.  Could you paste the links for me?

Maybe, one day, Dell could revamp their downloads site?  I'm tired of
selecting one OS and still seeing downloads for all OSes.  Of course, it
also sucks that I'm only running about a 70% ratio of being able to find
hardware items on their site as well... a good third of things I need to
have my account manager find for me, or look up our old POs to get part
numbers (and even those aren't always findable).