No mib info on Debian Sarge with snmpd + omsa

Cesar Avalos avaloscesar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 10:02:46 CST 2007

Thank you by the attention,

but after changing the line "com2sec paranoid default public" to
"com2sec readonly default public" it still didn't  work... now when i
use the same snmpwalk... doesn't show even that line saying " End of
MIB" it just jump to the other prompt.

~# snmpwalk -v 1 -OS -c public localhost .1.3.6.1.4.1.674.10892.1
~#

any ideas ?

Cesar.